Meet the Strategists
- Swan Global Investments
- Clark Capital Management Group
- TOPS/Valmark Advisers, Inc.
- Horizon Investments
- RiverFront Investment Group
- Beaumont Capital Management
- Newfound Research
- Sage Advisory
- CLS Investments
- Richard Bernstein Advisors
- Astor Investment Management
- Lunt Capital Management
- Helios Quantitative Research
- Innealta Capital
- WestEnd Advisors
- JAForlines Global
- Accuvest Global Advisors
- Stadion Money Management
- Julex Capital
- Stringer Asset Management
- Main Management
- Hillswick Asset Management
- Efficient Market Advisors
- Nottingham Advisors
- Toroso Investments
Articles by ETF Strategists
- Seeking Protection Against Bears Instead of Corrections April 20
- The Odds of a Positive Resolution to Trade Disputes Have Increased April 19
- Cryptocurrencies: It’s Just Candy Crush April 18
- Investors: Exercise Isn’t The Only Way to Stay Active April 18
- Global Stocks Rise for the Week April 17
- BCM 1Q 18 Market Commentary April 17
- Investing in the New Volatility Regime April 16
- The Winds Are Changing for Active Management April 13
- Volatility… A Welcome, if Unruly, Guest April 12
- Stocks Slump on Trump’s Tariff Talk April 11
Investing involves risk including the risk of loss of principal. ETFs trade like stocks, are subject to investment risk, fluctuate in market value and may trade at prices above or below the ETFs’ net asset value. Brokerage commissions and ETF expenses will reduce returns.
SPDR® S&P MidCap 400® ETF Trust an exchange traded fund structured as a unit investment trust listed on NYSE Arca, Inc., seeks to track an index of mid-cap U.S. equity securities.
Standard & Poor’s®, S&P® and SPDR® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC, a division of S&P Global ("S&P"); Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC (Dow Jones); and these trademarks have been licensed for use by S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC (SPDJI) and sublicensed for certain purposes by State Street Corporation. State Street Corporation’s financial products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by SPDJI, Dow Jones, S&P, their respective affiliates and third party licensors and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability in relation thereto, including for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of any index.
Distributor: State Street Global Advisors Funds Distributors, LLC, member FINRA, SIPC, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of State Street Corporation. References to State Street may include State Street Corporation and its affiliates. Certain State Street affiliates provide services and receive fees from the SPDR ETFs. ALPS Distributors, Inc., member FINRA, is distributor for SPDR S&P 500, SPDR S&P MidCap 400 and SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average, all unit investment trusts. ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc., member FINRA, is distributor for Select Sector SPDRs. ALPS Distributors, Inc. and ALPS Portfolio Solutions Distributor, Inc. are not affiliated with State Street Global Advisors Funds Distributors, LLC.
None of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors, SSGA Funds Management, Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (“State Street”) are affiliated with ETF Trends or any ETF Strategist. However, State Street may enter into, and may have entered into, certain marketing arrangements with one or more ETF Strategists, including arrangements relating to SPDR® ETFs. State Street does not endorse any ETF Strategist and disclaims any liability associated with any ETF Strategist.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. To obtain a prospectus or summary prospectus which contains this and other information, call 1-866-787-2257 or visit www.spdrs.com. Read it carefully.
To learn more about being profiled on the ETF Trends ETF Strategist Channel, please email tlydon@ETFtrends.com.