Meet the Strategists
- Julex Capital
- Palladiem, LLC
- Beaumont Capital Management
- Nottingham Advisors
- Accuvest Global Advisors
- Astor Investment Management
- Confluence Investment Management
- Hillswick Asset Management
- Efficient Market Advisors
- Lunt Capital Management
- Stringer Asset Management
- Stadion Money Management
- WestEnd Advisors
- Innealta Capital
- Clark Capital Management Group
- Sage Advisory
- TOPS/Valmark Advisers, Inc.
- CLS Investments
- Horizon Investments
- Main Management
- Swan Global Investments
- Helios Quantitative Research
- Newfound Research
- RiverFront Investment Group
- JAForlines Global
Articles by ETF Strategists
- North Korea Nuke Fears Hit U.S. Stocks Hard August 18
- Federal Debt Ceiling Looms Large… What it Means for Washington, Wall Street, Main Street August 17
- It’s Time to Review Your Market Correction Checklist August 16
- ‘Fire and Fury’ – A Take On North Korea August 15
- 4 Things To Watch As The Economic Cycle Continues To Create Opportunities August 15
- Are International Stocks Really Beating U.S. Markets? August 14
- Building Diversification by Adding Strategy to Your Portfolio August 12
- An Unanticipated Surprise for Investors August 11
- Looking for Value? Go Abroad August 10
- Global Equities Continue to Crawl Slowly Higher August 9
SPDR® S&P MidCap 400® ETF Trust, an exchange traded fund listed on NYSE Arca, Inc., seeks to track an index of mid-cap U.S. equity securities. For MDY's prospectus and important fund risks, please click here.
State Street Global Markets, LLC (Marketing Agent) and ALPS Distributors Inc. (Distributor) are not affiliated.
SPDR® is a registered trademark of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC (S&P) and has been licensed for use by State Street Corporation. State Street Corporation’s financial products are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by S&P, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC, Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC, their respective affiliates and third party licensors and none of such parties make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in such product(s) nor do they have any liability in relation thereto, including for any errors, omissions, or interruptions of any index.
None of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors, SSGA Funds Management, Inc. or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries (“State Street”) are affiliated with ETF Trends or any ETF Strategist. However, State Street may enter into, and may have entered into, certain marketing arrangements with one or more ETF Strategists, including arrangements relating to SPDR® ETFs. State Street does not endorse any ETF Strategist and disclaims any liability associated with any ETF Strategist.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. To obtain a prospectus or summary prospectus which contains this and other information, call 1-866-787-2257 or visit www.spdrs.com. Read it carefully.
To learn more about being profiled on the ETF Trends ETF Strategist Channel, please email tlydon@ETFtrends.com.