7. The ARK Genomic Revolution Multi-Sector ETF (ARKG) up 22.87%
6. The ProShares Long Online/Short Stores ETF (CLIX) up 25.29%
5. The Virtus LifeSci Biotech Clinical Trials ETF (BBC) up 25.89%
4. The iPath Pure Beta Cocoa ETN (CHOC) up 31.3%
3. Following closely in front is the Loncar Cancer Immunotherapy ETF (CNCR) up 31.34%
2. Coming in at number 2 is the iPath Bloomberg Cocoa Subindex Total Return ETN (NIB) up by 33.7%
1. We see a big jump to number 1 with the iPath Global Carbon ETN (GRN) up 43.25%
We still have a few weeks until this quarter closes.
With all the volatility in the market – a lot could change.
Who do you think will be the final four?