Where are Today's Opportunities? Using Active ETFs to Find Superior Growth at Low Valuations
As the bull market marches ahead, opportunities and risks have shifted. Simply owning the market may not be as successful as it has been over the past decade. In this upcoming webcast, Chris Davis, PM and Chairman with Davis Advisors and ETF Trends will discuss why selectivity is critical to uncover long-term investment opportunities. They will highlight how active management, focused on conducting bottom-up, fundamental research, can uncover businesses with superior growth and attractive valuations.
Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- Where market sentiment might be hiding opportunities and overlooking risks
- Domestic and international market insights that some investors might not be aware of
- Specific examples of the durable, growing businesses at attractive valuations Davis owns
- Potential risks associated with a passive strategy in the current market environment
- Guiding principles of a time-tested active strategy able to adapt to market changes
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Chris DavisPortfolio Manager and Chairman