The 4 Pillars of Investing In the Remote-Work Future, Now.
The “stay-at-home” economy may be starting to wind down, but the work-from-home economy is just beginning. Why? Businesses are quickly seeing the many benefits of a remote workforce. Besides the incredible cost savings, the boost in quality of life and productivity helps companies maintain talent and reduce turnover.
It's important for investment managers to understand not only how businesses can adapt amid this uncertainty, but which will thrive and excel - even beyond this crisis. Please join Direxion and ETF Trends for this must-see webcast to learn about ideas for getting precise exposure to the Work-From-Home economy:
- Remote work trends and the acceleration of permanent changes in how the world works
- How a flexible approach to work also helps businesses retain their best talent
- How flexible workspace helps reduce capital and operational expenditure and manage risk
- The four established and emerging technological pillars that will lead the way, and what companies are forging the path
- How companies powering work-from-home trends may be poised to perform well going forward
NOT accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees.
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Sylvia JablonskiManaging Director, Head of Capital Markets & Institutional Strategy Team
David MazzaManaging Director, Product