Finding Certainty Amid the Global Pandemic –
Where can you turn in Today’s Markets?
No one knows when the next drawdown will hit, but if the time comes, investors can hold exposure to alternative solutions to limit the negative effects of sudden spikes in volatility. Alternative investments that incorporate an innate buffer can help investors reduce their exposure to downside risks and still maintain upside potential, to a cap, capturing any further market moves. In this upcoming webcast, Innovator ETFs and ETF Trends will explain how the Defined Outcome strategy with a built-in buffer may help financial advisors better diversify client portfolios during these more troubled times.
Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- An update on the current market environment and the potential risks ahead
- Highlight a new buffer series to help investors hedge against risks and still participate in the market upside, to a cap
- An overview of defined outcome and how they can be utilized in a portfolio
- Outline new products in the defined outcome suite
- How financial advisors can incorporate a built-in buffer investment strategy into a diversified investment portfolio
NOT accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Bruce BondCo-Founder and CEO
Graham DayVice President of Product and Research