2023 Market Outlook: A Tale of Two Economies
The key question of 2023—will there be a hard or soft-landing—depends very much on which economy one is looking at: the goods economy or the service economy. Will falling goods prices and ample manufacturing capacity “defeat” low unemployment and sticky wage inflation?
Join ProShares’ exclusive Market Outlook webcast for expert insight into today’s markets and potential investment opportunities for 2023.
Key topics will include:
- What will drive economic and market outcomes?
- Are dividend growth stocks a solid choice?
- Why might government and corporate bonds perform differently?
- What thematic opportunities may be well-positioned?
- How has the bitcoin futures market been doing?
Simeon Hyman, CFAGlobal Investment Strategist, Head of Investment Strategy
Kieran Kirwan, CAIADirector, Investment Strategy
Troy GoldsteinExecutive Director, Distribution
Tom LydonVice Chairman