In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Tech, Trade Wars and the Market: How to Position Your Portfolio, ROBO Global and Bush Institute experts discuss the current environment of increased trade barriers, consider the relatively nimble nature of robotics and A.I. in the international markets, and outline a strategy for financial advisors to diversify into this growing industry.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- An overview of the trade wars and how it affects robotics, automation and artificial intelligence
- Growth trends in the robotics and A.I. industry
- How financial advisors can incorporate robotics, automation and A.I. into a diversified investment portfolio
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Travis Briggs, CEO, ROBO Global U.S.
- J.H. Cullum Clark, Director, Bush Institute-SMU Economic Growth Initiative
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.