3 Reasons why markets are in a bit of a melt-up phase:
- Jackson Hole was incrementally dovish on Friday
- Stark underperformance of hedge funds YTD (we think they will need to chase to minimize their performance drag; see chart below)
- Positioning was too defensive in recent months
We believe there is another leg up in the inflationary assets. Astoria likes playing this reflation theme via our Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio which provides exposure to
- Cyclical stocks
- Commodity equities
- Physical commodities
Astoria’s Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio
- Investment Strategy & Methodology:
- Targets funds that are sensitive to rising inflation such as Industrials, Materials, Agribusiness, Gold Miners, Energy, Physical Commodities (Gold & Silver), Home Construction, Financial Services, Metals and Mining, Copper Miners, and TIPS.
Please click here https://www.astoriaadvisors.com/portfolio-solutions-and-tools to download the Fact Sheet for our Inflation Sensitive ETF Portfolio.
If you do not yet have access to this page on our website, contact Greg Sanderson at [email protected]
Astoria Portfolio Advisors