IHT Wealth Management President Steve Dudash met with Fox Business to discuss why he believes the U.S.-China trade wars will eventually subside and whether people should invest in the semiconductor sector.
Points discussed with Dudash:
- The reality is that the trade wars is simply a matter of posturing by political figureheads and that the whole situation will simply “blow over”
- Some sectors are getting hammered for no reason by trade concern news–presents buying opportunities
- Sectors that have good deals–the semiconductor industry–down 17 percent year-to-date unnecessarily
- Technology sector will continue to thrive, especially the semiconductor industry
- Taking advantage of investment opportunities where logic doesn’t make sense when looking at price versus fundamentals
- In the next five years, technology sector will continue to grow
To watch the full video, click below:
For more investment solutions, visit the Advisor Solutions Channel.