The Latest News:
- Payouts are expected to rise on strong earnings and a rebounding economy.
- “It’s easier to find good dividend stocks now because companies are accelerating their distribution of cash,” Steve Rees, global head of equity strategy for J.P. Morgan Private Bank, said in a Money News article.
- “We think dividend growers are the place to be in such an environment,” Scott Moore, a manager of the Buffalo Dividend Focus fund, said in the article.
- Global stocks strengthened Wednesday on stronger-than-expected earnings results for the first-quarter.
- “Earnings will really help give this market some forward direction, but they are in front of us and haven’t really hit yet,” Rick Meckler, president of hedge fund LibertyView Capital Management, said in a Reuters article.
FlexShares International Quality Dividend Index Fund
For past stories in this series, visit our ETF Spotlight category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.