Additionally, the sponsor has an international TIPs ETF, SPDR DB International Government Inflation-Protected Bond ETF (NYSEArca: WIP). Top countries include U.K., France, Sweden, Brazil and Chile. WIP has an average 11.81 years to maturity and a 0.31% 30-day SEC yield.
Other TIPS-related ETFs include:
- FlexShares iBoxx 3-Year Target Duration TIPS Index Fund (NYSEArca: TDTT)
- FlexShares iBoxx 5-Year Target Duration TIPS Index Fund Profile (NYSEArca: TDTF)
- Global Advantage Inflation-Linked Bond Exchange-Traded Fund (NYSEArca: ILB)
- iShares Global Inflation-Linked Bond Fund (NYSEArca: GTIP)
- iShares International Inflation-Linked Bond Fund (NYSEArca: ITIP)
- iShares Barclays Treasury Inflation Protected Securities Fund (NYSEArca: TIP)
- iShares Barclays 0-5 Year TIPS Bond Fund (NYSEArca: STIP)
- PIMCO Broad U.S. TIPS Index Exchange-Traded Fund (NYSEArca: TIPZ)
- PIMCO 1-5 Year US TIPS Index Exchange-Traded Fund (NYSEArca: STPZ)
- PIMCO 15 Year US TIPS Index Exchange-Traded Fund (NYSEArca: LTPZ)
- Schwab U.S. TIPS ETF (NYSEArca: SCHP)
- Vanguard Short-Term Infl-Prot Sec Idx ETF (NYSEArca: VTIP)
For more information on Treasury inflation protected securities, visit our TIPS category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.
Full disclosure: Tom Lydon’s clients own TIP.