High levels of unemployment continue to be a thorn in the economy’s side. That’s why, according to the ETF Analyzer, investors are flocking to metals ETFs such as gold miners, gold, silver, broad precious metals and more – all while base metals slide on the the news. Gold and silver are viewed as safe havens, something investors are feeling like they need this morning. Here are more stories that may interest you:
- How to Play China’s Move With Gold ETFs
- Why the Bulls Are Out on Silver ETFs
- July’s Best and Worst ETFs
- Gold ETF Slashes Fees and Sees Results
- Platinum ETFs: The Gold Alternative?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.