Commodity ETFs and ETNs are on the move this morning, particularly grains-focused funds. The cause is in large part the worst Russian drought in 50 years, which is threatening to send wheat prices sharply higher. Natural gas and producer commodity funds are also trending higher in early trading. Here are more stories on commodity ETFs that may interest you:
- Wheat ETF Rally May Not Be Entirely Whole
- How to Play China’s Move With Gold ETFs
- Why the Bulls Are Out on Silver ETFs
- July’s Best and Worst ETFs
- All About MLP ETFs and ETNs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.