A brand-new month is getting off on a strong foot, led by Europe and Asia exchange traded funds (ETFs). Several big European banks posted strong earnings, including HSBC and BNP Paribas. HSBC is Europe’s largest bank by market cap. Here are more stories about the two continents that may interest you:
- UK ETF: Was Growth a Fluke?
- French ETF Has a Certain Je Ne Sais Quoi
- Investors Feeling the Global ETF Love
- Going Abroad to Find Consumer ETF Strength
- Indonesia’s ETF at the Head of the Pack
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.