Disappointing earnings from Bank of America (BAC) and Citigroup (C) reignited concerns about the economy’s growth and sent investors back to the relative safety of Treasury bonds. Yields on the 10-year Treasury fell to 2.94% as a result. Here are more stories about bond ETFs that may interest you:
- ETF Strategies to Cope with Deflation
- Tom Lydon on CNBC: ETFs and Trendless Markets
- Corporate Bond ETFs Benefit From the Hunt for Yield
- Muni Bond ETFs: A Crisis in the Making?
- Treasury ETFs: A Stellar First Half
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.