Weaker-than-expected GDP numbers for the second quarter pushed investors away from risk and back into the safer arms of Treasury bond ETFs, which are leading the markets higher this morning. Here are more stories on bond ETFs that might interest you:
- Tom Lydon Picks His ETF Spots on CNBC
- Junk Bond ETFs Are Anything But
- How to Cope With a Bond ETF Bubble
- Fixed-Income ETFs Keep Coming
- 5 Bond ETFs for a Low-Rate Environment
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.