A slew of positive economic reports this morning, including a better-than-expected jobs report, is renewing some of the optimism in the markets and pushing exchange traded funds (ETFs) higher. Leading the pack are oil ETFs, which are up close to 2% and oil prices have surged past $75 a barrel. Here are more stories on oil that might interest you:
- Why Natural Gas ETFs Are Winners in BP Disaster
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
- Commodity ETFs: Understanding Contango
- The Long and Short of Oil ETFs
- What the BP Oil Spill Means for ETF Investors
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.