Are gold miners going to make a comeback or what? It’s hard to tell, but for today, gold miner exchange traded funds (ETFs) are moving higher despite a downgrade of a few gold miners by Goldman Sachs. Goldman isn’t down on the entire sector, though, keeping a few miners as top picks because they’re expected to offer strong returns and growth over the next few years. Here are more stories on gold and gold miners that may interest you:
- Gold ETFs: Ready to Explode?
- ETFs to Hedge a Falling Dollar
- Why Investors Have Gold ETFs on the Brain
- Gold ETF Surges to a New Milestone
- Materials ETFs Ride on Gold’s Coattails
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.