Base metal exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the move in early trading today in the absence of any big market-moving economic reports and mostly positive start to the trading day. Copper is leading the way, with iPath DJ AIG Copper ETN (NYSEArca: JJC) up more than 2%. Here are more stories on base metals that may interest you:
- Copper and Nickel ETFs: Higher Prices Soon?
- Podcast 11: All You Need to Know About Metals ETFs
- The Price Impact of an Aluminum ETF
- Copper ETFs Spike, But Will It Stick?
- Steel and Copper ETFs Benefit As Demand Surpasses Pre-Crisis Levels
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.