Oil prices are surging higher this morning, unswayed by weaker GDP numbers reported this morning. Gas futures were leading the way, which could be reflecting higher demand ahead of the July 4 weekend. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- What the BP Spill Means for ETF Investors
- Why Natural Gas ETFs Are Winners in BP Disaster
- 7 Commodity ETFs You Should Know More About
- Commodity ETFs: Understanding Contango
- The Long and Short of Oil ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.