If actions speak louder than words, oil companies hardly have oil on the brain these days. It’s all about natural gas. The latest deal to come down the pipeline is one between Royal Dutch Shell and Petrochina, which have made a joint $3.26 billion offer for Arrow Energy, which is a natural gas producer in Australia. Natural gas exchange traded funds (ETFs) are hopping on the deal this morning:
- Obama’s Proposal Could Be a Win for Natural Gas ETFs
- How to Harness Energy By Using ETFs
- Commodity ETFs: What You Should Know
- Energy ETFs: Oil Industry Expands Its Horizons
- What CFTC’s Proposal for Commodity ETFs May Mean
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.