Bond-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the move this morning as the market sinks on a variety of concerns. Chief among them are worries about China raising its bank reserves for a second time as well as news of stagnant growth in the eurozone in the fourth quarter. Here are more stories on bonds that may interest you:
- How to Protect Yourself from the Big Deficit With ETFs
- Bond ETFs: Beware of a Bubble
- 16 ETFs to Play the State of the Union
- Why Junk is on Bond ETF Investors’ Minds
- Bond ETFs: Good Times Coming to an End?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.