Metal-focused exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as gold gains on the dollar’s weakness. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Tom Lydon Talks Gold ETFs on CNBC
- Gold and Silver ETFs: Where Do We Go From Here?
- What the Fed Meeting Could Mean for Gold and Oil ETFs
- ETFs Open Doors for Some Priced Out of Gold Market
- Gold ETFs: Due for a Correction?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.