6) What’s your mood while trading? Happy and proud, or guilty and frustrated? Take a look at what leads to both positive and negative feelings, then do more of what brings on the positive, less of what brings on the negative.
7) Do you trade because of market opportunity or because something else is lacking in your life?
8) Are you being realistic in your expectations, or do you expect to double your money overnight?
9) What advantages do you have over other traders in the market? This could be knowledge, expertise, experience and so on.
10) Do you have a plan, and more importantly, can you stick to it? By keeping a simple plan in place that you can employ when you need to is one way to become a more successful trader.
For more stories on trend following, visit our trend following category.
Kevin Grewal contributed to this article.