Oil and other energy-related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning as the price of oil creeps back above $70 a barrel. Here are some stories on the topic that may interest you:
- How to Deal with Commodity ETF Volatility
- Oil and Gas ETFs – Now What?
- Not All Commodity ETFs Are Created Equal
- Natural Gas ETFs: Time to Get Excited?
- Are Oil and Gas ETFs At the Top?
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.