Why Not All High Yield Bonds are Created Equal
As a way to enhance a bond portfolio in a lower-for-longer yield environment, investors should consider a high-yield bond strategy that focuses on a segment of fallen angel bonds. In this upcoming webcast, VanEck and ETF Trends will provide their outlook for the fixed-income markets ahead and consider a strategy that could help enhance yield opportunities in a diversified bond portfolio.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- Current outlook for the fixed-income market
- How the Federal Reserve's monetary policy could affect bond portfolios
- What are fallen angel bonds?
- Why look to a quality speculative-grade bond strategy to enhance yield generation
- How financial advisors can incorporate fallen angel bonds in a diversified fixed-income portfolio
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Fran RodilossoHead of Fixed Income ETF Portfolio Management
Bill SokolDirector of ETF Product Management
Dan Cupkovic, CFPDirector of Investments
ARGI Investment Services