Title: Top ETF Gameplays for 2018
Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 1 hour
Millions of Americans watch their favorite pro sports teams compete every day, and that provides a great opportunity for corporations to expose their brands to the loyal consuming masses.
On this upcoming webcast, SportsETFs and ETF Trends will analyze investing opportunities tied to sponsorships between the core four pro sports leagues and companies that partner with them.
Join Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- Overview of American sports leagues and the companies that partner with pro sports teams
- The strengthened economic moat through improving brand recognition
- Getting the next generation into the investing game
- Relationship between sponsorships and a company's revenue and market share
- How financial advisors can diversify an investment portfolio by capitalizing on the relationship between partnerships and pro sports leagues
No longer accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Co-Founder and Manager
Founder, Indexxchange and Sports ETFs Advisory Board Member
Editor and Publisher