The Defined Outcome ETF Revolution
During these times of uncertainty, solutions to limit the negative effects of sudden spikes in volatility are needed, now more than ever. Investors should consider the benefits of alternative investments that incorporate an innate buffer to diminish downside risks but still maintain upside potential to capture market moves. In this upcoming webcast, Innovator ETFs and ETF Trends will explain how the Defined Outcome strategy with a built-in buffer may help financial advisors better diversify client portfolios.
Dave Nadig, CIO of ETF Trends and ETF Database, moderates the discussion on:
- An update on the current market and the effects of coronavirus on risk assets
- Highlight a new buffer series to help investors hedge against risks and still participate in the market upside
- An overview of defined outcome and how they can be utilized in a portfolio
- Outline new products in the defined outcome suite
- How financial advisors can incorporate a market buffer strategy into a diversified investment portfolio
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Bruce BondCo-Founder and CEO
Graham DayVice President of Product and Research
Dave NadigCIO, Director of Research
ETF Trends and ETF Database