Special Event: Responding to Uncertainty
Last week was a historic one for markets, and many advisors are actively fielding calls from their clients, looking for guidance. In this special 1-hour webinar, ETF Trends will discuss how various hedging and risk management strategies have performed so far this year, and how advisors should be thinking about positioning for the coming year.
This isn’t your normal webinar -- we’re in fast moving markets, and we’ve convened a panel of experts to explain the ins and outs of protective strategies, so you can better understand when -- and when not -- to change your client portfolios in response to new information.
Join Dave Nadig, CIO of ETF Trends and ETF Database, as he leads this discussion with industry leaders on:
- Coronavirus and potential global impacts
- An update on current markets around the world
- Responsible hedging strategies to consider for today’s markets
- What clients are looking for in their financial advisors today
- How financial advisors can diversify and protect against more market risk
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Christian MagoonFounder and CEO
Graham DayVice President of Product and Research
Dave NadigCIO, Director of Research
ETF Trends and ETF Database