Smart Late Cycle Strategies for 2020
As investors struggle to find attractive yield-generating opportunities in a lower-for-longer interest rate environment, many are diversifying into corporate real estate. In this upcoming webcast, Fundamental Income and ETF Trends will focus on the real estate sector that leases corporate properties to single tenants and a strategy to help financial advisors access total return strategies, targeting sustainable income and predictable growth.
Join Tom Lydon, and Josh Brown as they moderate a discussion on:
- An overview of the current real estate environment
- Review 20 years of REIT returns
- Highlight specific REIT and sustainable income strategies for 2020
- Understanding the REIT market and how real estate companies differ from one another
- How financial advisors can incorporate REIT ETFs into a diversified income portfolio
NOT accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Alexi PanagiotakopoulosCo-Founder and Partner
Christopher VolkPresident, Chief Executive Officer and Director
STORE Capital (NYSE: STORE)
Joshua BrownCEO and Co-Founder
Ritholz Wealth Management