The Power of Genome Editing: What Investors Should Know
The cost of sequencing a human genome has dropped significantly over the past years and genome editing is enabling new breakthroughs in medicine. ARK believes that CRISPR is biotech’s breakthrough of the century and that it will have a profound impact on the world’s most salient issues, especially as its toolbox expands. Based on ARK’s research, CRISPR’s addressable market in the monogenic disease space totals over $75 billion annually with nearly $2 trillion in latent demand from unaddressed populations.
Join ARK Invest and Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends as he moderates a discussion on:
- How innovation is driving the space
- The impact of genome-editing and immunotherapy on human therapeutics
- Latest updates on CRISPR research breakthroughs
- How financial advisors can capture the genomic opportunity
- How investors can enhance portfolios with innovation-focused strategies
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Manisha SamyAnalyst Genomic Revolution
Renato LeggiClient Portfolio Manager
Tom LydonEditor and Publisher