Postcards from the Hedge:
To Battle Inflation, Try These Unique Strategies
Heightened inflation has forced financial advisors to adopt new strategies to generate income and help clients stay invested. When the traditional 60/40 portfolio mix is no longer reliable, advisors can seek out alternative methods of return, such as dividend growth and multi-asset strategies.
In this upcoming webcast, join Amplify ETFs and VettaFi for a discussion about two powerful inflation-fighting strategies to help financial advisors adapt to the new normal.
Topics will include:
- How Wall Street and Main Street define and tackle inflation
- An examination of investments that are inflation beneficiaries
- A closer look at two attractive stock characteristics for core equity portfolios in today’s markets
- How to harvest above average equity income in a rising rate environment
- How actively-managed ETFs can benefit during volatile market environments
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Kevin SimpsonFounder and CIO
Capital Wealth Planning, LLC
Gavin FilmoreExecutive Vice President, Head of Product Development