Title: The Next Evolution of Computing: Investing in Augmented an Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Virtual and augmented reality technology is advancing at an accelerating pace. Investors can now include VR/AR into their portfolio construction models. Tactile Analytics and ETF Trends will demonstrate how augmented reality and virtual reality are opening up opportunities for investors to capitalize on a digital world, but at the same time, generate real profits.
Join Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- Define and differentiate between virtual reality from augmented reality
- Learn how AR/VR is impacting various markets, such as the military and healthcare
- Identify hot spots where analysts foresee growth and investment capital allocations
- Understand how to use AR/VR opportunities to supplant tech ETFs in a portfolio
- Learn why AR/VR technology has the potential to change the world as much as the personal computer or smartphone
No longer accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Chief Investment Officer
Toroso Asset Management
Editor and Publisher