How to Choose Multi Factor ETFs for Your Clients
Factors are cyclical and can require more dynamic real-time adjustments than classic textbook business cycle definitions. In this upcoming webcast, OppenheimerFunds and ETF Trends will dive into cyclical trends and how a more dynamic approach may help financial advisors better adapt to changing market conditions.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- What are factor-based investment strategies?
- Understanding the business cycle
- Limitations of traditional style of investing
- How factor returns vary under different macro environments
- How financial advisors can incorporate a factor-based investment strategy to enhance and diversify a portfolio
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Mo HaghbinSVP, Head of Product, Beta Solutions
Irin Kim, CFAAVP, Product Development, Beta Solutions