Title: Going Global in Your Portfolio with Active ETFs
Date: Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Join Davis ETFs and ETF Trends in this upcoming webinar as they outline the current global market environment, highlight the worldwide opportunities that may help investors diversity portfolios and potentially improve returns and discuss how true active management can add value when investing internationally.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates a discussion on:
- Overview of the global investment environment and the case for investing internationally
- Three trends driving international returns and top stock ideas to capitalize on them
- How active management can uncover international opportunities
- How do investors think about global investments now
- How financial advisors can incorporate international exposure to diversify and enhance a client’s portfolio
No longer accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Chairman and Portfolio Manager
Editor and Publisher