Geopolitical Impact Creates Investment Opportunities
Current geopolitical developments might influence the structure of short- and long-term investments, and understanding the workings of these developments is critical for advisors. While dabbling in international waters comes with its own risks, foreign markets may also provide opportunities.
In the upcoming webcast, IndexIQ and ETF Trends will provide insights on the international market and how shifts in geopolitical currents can present opportunities that a skilled investment approach can potentially capitalize on.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on
- The greatest factors of today's global turmoil
- Challenges with China and Russia
- Growing threats from North Korea and Iran
- Uncertainties in the European Union
- How financial advisors can capitalize on these disruptions
- Hedging currency risk
- Diversificiation strategies for the international markets
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
John SitilidesGeopolitical Strategist
Salvatore BrunoChief Investment Officer and Managing Director