Defining Your China Strategy for Today's Market
China, the world's second largest economy, has quickly become a major factor in the global markets. As investors look for areas of growth, it is becoming harder to ignore this emerging market behemoth. In this upcoming webcast, VanEck and ETF Trends will dive into the Chinese economy, outline the market outlook ahead and consider targeted strategies to help financial advisors gain exposure to this developing market.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- Overview of current market conditions surrounding China
- Macroeconomic measures that fuel the Chinese economy
- Trade and other potential short-term factors to consider
- A closer look at a tailored China-specific investment strategy
- How financial advisors can incorporate Chinese market exposure to a diversified investment portfolio
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Edward LopezHead of ETF Product
Natalia GurushinaEconomist, Emerging Markets Fixed Income