Bull or Bear: How to Prepare 2019 Portfolios for Both
Where has the time gone? As the end of the year quickly approaches, investors should be taking a hard look at their investment portfolios and preparing for 2019. In this upcoming webcast, IndexIQ and ETF Trends will review 2018 and recent trends to better help advisors outline potential market risks and opportunities that investors should be looking out for the New Year.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, will moderate a discussion on:
- An overview of 2018 trends and insights
- Considerations for growth vs. value investing
- Growing use of alternative solutions
- Ongoing robust M&A activity
- How financial advisors can position and organize their investment portfolio for the year ahead
Not accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Salvatore BrunoChief Investment Officer and Managing Director
Robert SerenbetzPortfolio Strategist
New York Life Investments
Tom LydonEditor and Publisher