A Road Map to Investing in Smart Transportation
With the rise of next-generation, smart transportation in the works, innovations like electric vehicles and autonomous cars are being integrated into the automobile industry. In this upcoming webcast, SmartETFs and ETF Trends will look at the developing smart transportation industry and a way for financial advisors to tap into this quickly evolving industry.
Join Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, as he moderates a discussion on:
- An overview of smart transportation and what it means
- Focus on electric and autonomous vehicles
- How consumers may see disruptions in the transportation sector ahead
- A targeted fund strategy that focuses on companies in the smart transportation industry
- How financial advisors can incorporate smart transportation exposure to a diversified portfolio
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Will RileyFund Co-Manager
Jonathan WaghornFund Co-Manager