In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Your One-Way Ticket to Investing in Major Airlines, US Global dives into the airline industry, explore strengthening fundamentals, and consider ways for advisors to diversify using an airline sector strategy.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- An overview of the airline industry and the sector’s outlook heading into year end
- How the summer travel season performed and what investors might expect in the upcoming holiday season
- Fundamentals that support the airline industry ahead, including new revenue streams and loyalty programs
- How financial advisors can incorporate an airline sector strategy into a diversified portfolio
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, U.S. Global Investors
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.