In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Tax Loss Harvesting – What You Need to Know, experts from State Street Global Advisors (SSGA), CLS Investments and Main Management discuss the current status of the fixed-income environment and consider ways to incorporate ETFs as a means to effectively harvest potential losses..
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- What is tax loss harvesting and how to use it efficiently
- How advisors use ETFs to integrate tax-loss harvesting into portfolios
- Opportunities in the current market environment to practice tax loss harvesting within fixed-income portfolios
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Matthew Bartolini; Vice President, Head of SPDR® Americas Research, State Street Global Advisors
- Joshua Jenkins, CFA; Portfolio Manager, CLS Investments
- Blaine Docker; Chief Operating Officer, Main Management
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.