In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Moat Investing Through a Factor Lens, VanEck and ETF Trends explore the benefits of moat investing strategies that can enhance portfolios through a smarter investment style.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- How Morningstar views quality as a factor
- How combining quality and valuations can impact a portfolio
- How financial advisors can incorporate smarter equity strategies into a diversified portfolio
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Edward Lopez, Head of ETF Product, VanEck
- Andrew Lane, Chairman of Economic Moat Committee Morningstar, Morningstar
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.