In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Mechanics of ETF Trading and Liquidity, experts from American Century Investments take an in-depth look into exchange traded funds and consider approaches to achieve the best possible execution and an overall positive trading experience.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- The mechanics of ETF trading
- Understanding ETF liquidity
- Basic trading tips when using ETFs
- How advisors can best utilize ETFs in their investment portfolios
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Matt Lewis, Vice President, Head of ETF Implementation and Capital Markets, American Century Investments
- Sandra Testani, Director, Product Management, Alternatives and ETFs, American Century Investments
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.