In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Finding Value in US Large Cap Equities, experts from OppenheimerFunds delve into the equity market and look to value plays through revenue weighted indexing as a way to help advisors enhance a portfolio and capture U.S. market opportunities.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- A look at the current market and how it may play out for the rest of the year
- Pitfalls of market cap weighting
- How revenue weighting may uncover value in today’s market
- How financial advisors may incorporate revenue weighting approach to a diversified portfolio
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Mo Haghbin, CFA, CAIA Head of Product, Beta Solutions OppenheimerFunds
- Talley Leger, Equity Strategist, OppenheimerFunds
- Ryan O’Carroll, ETF Specialist, OppenheimerFunds
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.