In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Finding Income Where Muni Benchmarks May Not, Columbia Threadneedle and ETF Trends dive into the municipal debt market and consider ways to optimize muni bond exposure by diversifying across specific segments.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- An overview of the municipal bond market
- How investors have traditionally gained exposure to the muni market
- How to balance income with volatility management
- Why traditional municipal bond benchmarks may be inadequate
- How financial advisors can optimize muni bond exposure with potential for strong risk-adjusted returns through a strategic rules-based approach
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Catherine Stienstra, Head of Municipal Bond Investing, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Edward Kerschner, CFA, Chief Portfolio Strategist, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Jay McAndrew, National Sales Manager, Strategic Beta, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.