In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Capitalizing on the Transformative M&A Market, IndexIQ experts discuss how investors can potentially reduce portfolio risk while taking advantage of the transformative M&A market.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- Why M&A activity is likely to be strong moving forward
- Implementing hedging techniques to reduce portfolio risk
- How the M&A theme fits into a portfolio
- Investment vehicles that can help advisors access the M&A market
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The IndexIQ experts featured on the webcast are:
- Dan Petersen, Director, Product Management
- Kelly Ye, Director of Research
- Mark Lacuesta, FRM, CAIA, CIPM, Director, Index Strategies
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.