In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Bull or Bear: How to Prepare 2019 Portfolios for Both, IndexIQ and ETF Trends review 2018 and recent trends to better help advisors outline potential market risks and opportunities that investors should be looking out for the New Year.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- An overview of 2018 trends and insights
- Considerations for growth vs. value investing
- Growing use of alternative solutions
- Ongoing robust M&A activity
- How financial advisors can position and organize their investment portfolio for the year ahead
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Salvatore Bruno, Chief Investment Officer and Managing Director, IndexIQ
- Robert Serenbetz, Portfolio Strategist, New York Life Investments
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.