10:00 – 11:00am ET
Robotics, AI, & Automation
Disruptive technologies are changing the way new products and services are being brought to market, which is already being seen in the development of artificial intelligence and robotics. As the number of companies that focus on highly advanced computer integration grows, so does the number of targeted ETF strategies that have been designed to capture the best growth opportunities.
- Why there is no slowing down the billion dollar disruptive segment
- Identifying rapid changes and growth opportunities around the world
- Applying disruptive themes in portfolios using ETFs
11:00 – 12:00pm ET
Within the ETF industry is an evolving segment that's gaining plenty of traction: ESG investing, also known as Environmental, Social and Governance investing. ESG investing targets investors who are guided by various principles when it comes to investing in companies that seek to do social good.
- What's driving ESG investing growth
- ESG strategies that exclude controversial companies
- The biggest ESG trends and opportunities ahead in 2018