For over 25 years, Timothy Plan has helped advisors and investors achieve their financial goals through a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan is firmly committed to operating with the integrity, excellence and wisdom that brings honor and glory to Jesus and is a beacon for godly stewardship in the financial community.
“Timothy Plan’s commitment is that we will not invest a single penny into any company that violates our eight screens. Timothy Plan’s mission is to enable you to invest with a clear conscience,” said Timothy Plan founder Art Ally, who recently rang the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange. “Our biblical screens take into account the issues that should be top of mind for Christians when it comes to investing. These include life, purity, family, marriage, liberty, sobriety, longevity and stewardship.”
Why invest biblically? Timothy Plan offers three reasons why:
Timothy Plan exists to promote biblically responsible investing. Its foundational principle of investing is that God owns everything. This is why their funds take a pro-life, pro-family approach to investing—not only to benefit the investor but the broader culture. Timothy Plan leaders are firmly committed to running a mutual fund company with the integrity, excellence and wisdom that brings honor and glory to God.
2. DISTINCT ADVANTAGES
Specifically, investing biblically with Timothy Plan brings several advantages:
- Professionally Managed: The portfolio managers Timothy Plan employs have developed advanced skills through experience or specialized education that helps them in making investment predictions and decisions.
- Convenience: Most investors don’t have the time or expertise to manage their investments. Timothy Plan portfolio managers dedicate their professional lives to research and analysis of fund holdings on a daily basis.
- Affordability and Liquidity: Investors can start with a relatively small amount of money and have the option to buy or redeem shares on any business day.
- Well-Regulated and Transparent: Compared to some other investments, mutual funds are highly regulated and offer transparency in their business practices.
- Flexibility: Mutual funds offer a variety of investment options (e.g., fixed income, balanced, growth, sector and global). Some of these options provide an emphasis on generating regular income for an investor, while other options look for long-term growth.
- Minimum Paperwork: Gains/losses, dividends and income earnings are calculated and provided to the investor on a quarterly basis.
- Diversified Investment Strategies: Timothy Plan’s 12 mutual funds offer the opportunity for a diversified investment strategy across five asset classes, plus two ETFs.
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? The way Christians invest not only affects their financial goals, but also the broader culture.
“When we choose to invest in any security, we become owners in a company and help support financially the mission and vision of that company,” Ally said. “Timothy Plan allows Christians to invest in companies whose products and practices bring real blessing to the broader culture. We believe this is a better kind of investing.”
For more market trends, visit ETF Trends.